Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China located in south China, east of the Pearl River Delta. And it is in the same time zone as Beijing (UTC+8). (more info)
Hong Kong consists of four parts, Hong Kong island, Kowloon, the New Territories and surrounding islands.
In November, average temperature is about 22C (71F) with maximum temperature at 24C (75F).
PolyU Location (Polyu Centered)
PolyU located at the center of Kowloon, beside Hung Hom Station. Hung Hom Bus Ternimal and Railway Station where connects the East Rail Line and West Rail Line.
Transportaion in Hong Kong
Go to PolyU from Hong Kong Airport
- By Bus: take A21 to the last stop at Hung Hom Station.
- By MTR: take the MTR Airport Express to Kowloon Station, then take a taxi or a mini-bus to Hung Hom Station.
- By Taxi: call a RED taxi. (blue taxi serves only within Lantau Island)
Go to PolyU from ShenZhen, Chinese Mainland
If you are coming PolyU from Chinese Mainland, you may first arrived at ShenZhen. Commonly, there are three Checkpoints to enter Hong Kong, HuangGang Checkpoint (24hr), FuTian Checkpoint (6:40-22:30), and LuoHu Checkpoint (6:00-24:00).
- From Airport: by bus Airport Express 330 to LuoHu Station. Then go through LuoHu Checkpoint, and take MTR East Rail Line to Hung Hom Station.
- From Airport: take a taxi to FuTian Checkpoint/LuoHu Checkpoint, then take MTR East Rail Line to Hung Hom Station.
- From Airport: By ShenZhen-Kowloon Bus to the Checkpoint, then cross the boarder. After you enter Hong Kong, find the same bus you took before. The bus will take you to Kowloon Station in west Kowloon, then take a taxi or a mini-bus to PolyU.
- From ShenZhen Railway Station at LuoHu: Directly go through the LuoHu Checkpoint and take the MTR East Rail Line to Hung Hom station.
Tavel in Hong Kong
A Symphony of the Light shows every night at 8:00 pm along both sides of Victoria Harbour. You may get a better view along the Avenue of Star in Tsim Sha Tsui. (more info)
Avenue of Star (more info, see location)
Hong Kong Dining (more info)
Hong Kong Ocean Park (see location)
Hong Kong DisneyLand (see location)
Hong Kong Wetland Park (see location)
The Peak (see location)
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car (see location)
Hong Kong Official Travel Guide from the Hong Kong Tourism Board
Hong Kong 7-day Weather Forecast
Hong Kong MTR subway
Hong Kong Kowloon Motor Bus
Hong Kong CITYBUS
Upcomming Events in Hong Kong
Search Restaurants via OpenRice
Hong Kong subway map
*For any problem, please call Ms. Fiona Fong (+852 34003897) or mail to email@example.com.